- 51) Koong Yai Neung See Yew £11.50
Steamed river prawns in light soya and Shitake mushroom sauce.
- 52) Pla Sea Bass Jien (allow 15 minutes) £12.95
Crispy Sea bass fillet topped with chef’s exclusive sauce; minced chicken, black fungus, ginger and tamarind sauce.
- 53) Pla Salmon Chu Chee (allow 15 minutes) £12.95
Salmon fillet in rich creamy “Chu-Chee” curry sauce, garnished with shredded spices.
- 54) Pla Salmon Neung Tao – See (allow 15 minutes) £12.95
Steamed Salmon fillet in light soya ginger and black bean sauce.
- 55) Pla Sea bass Yang Takrai (allow 15 minutes) £12.95 (Popular)
Grilled Sea bass fillet with lemongrass and Thai herbs on the side with fabulous seafood sauce.
- 56) Sea Mates £9.95
Deep fried lightly batter coated sea mates; prawns and squids with garlic, black pepper, garnished with red chilli and spring onions.
- 57) Chu-Chee Scallops £9.95
Grilled queen scallops in rich creamy “Chu-Chee” curry sauce, garnished with shredded spices.
- 58) Pad Poh Tak £9.95
Hot and spicy mixed seafood stir-fried with red curry paste, basil leaves, lesser galangal (Kra Chai) and young peppercorns.
- 59) Koong Hoi Shell Jan Ron £9.95
Sizzling prawns and scallops with Shitake mushrooms and ginger yellow bean sauce.
- 60) Pinky in Paradise £9.95
Fried king prawns topped with spicy & sour Thai herbal sauce and cashew nuts.
- 61) Yellow Sea £9.95
Medley of seafood stir-fried with yellow curry powder, chilli, spring onions and egg.