- 44) Masaman Ka Kae £13.50
Lamb shank in mild Masaman curry with potatoes, carrots, peanuts and coconut cream sauce.
- 45) Siam Yim (Tiger Smile) £10.25 (New)
Sizzling hot plate of Sirloin beef with black pepper, red & green peppers and spring onions.
- 46) Phed Ma Karm £9.50
Duck breast topped with special flavoured of tamarind sauce, on the side with cashew nuts and pineapple slices, quite mild.
- 47) Phed Kee Mao (Drunken Duck) £9.50
Stir-fried duck with chilli, long beans, basil leaves, bamboo shoots, lemongrass and lime leaves 3ith dashes of whisky, relatively hot.
- 48) Moo Krob Nam Peung £8.50 (Popular)
Crispy pork topped with honey sauce served with Pak Choi.
- 49) Moo Pah Pad Ped £10.95
Wild boar stir-fried with red curry paste, chilli, long beans, bamboo shoots and Thai sweet basil leaves, quite spicy.
- 50)Kai/Neau Pad Takrai £8.25
An optional of chicken or beef, stir-fried with lemongrass, chilli and sweet basil leaves.
- 500) Kai Tord Song Kreung £8.50
Crispy chicken breast topped with basil leaves, onions, garlic and long beans in spicy sauce.